MIFARE Classic 1K / NTAG213 smart RFID NFC lanyard Card ID badge
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.15 US $0.1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 0000PCS for Key Tag|
|Transport Package:||4k in 1 Carton, 26kgs, 0.03cbm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RFID NFC lanyard ID card
- Type: Smart Card
- Read-Write Method: PVC luggage tag, Key tag
- Structure: PVC luggage tag, Key tag
- Frequency: High Frequency
- Chip: with or Without Chip
- Options: Logo Printing, Signature Panel etc
- Delivery Time: 7 Days
- Keychain Ring: Metal or Strap
- Prining: CMYK full colour printing
- Specification: ISO or customization
- HS Code: 8523521000
- Function: Identification, Payment, Encrypt/Decrypt, Information
- Material: PVC
- Label Category: Passive
- Power Supply Mode: Passive Card
- Color: Red, blue, Yellow, etc
- Materials: Paper, PVC.Pet etc
- MOQ: 300PCS
- Name: PVC Luggage Tag,Key Tag Card,Hang Tag
- Size: 86 X 54mm or customized size
- Trademark: huayuan
- Origin: China Shanghai
NFC lanyard cards have a hole or slot on the side of the card and come with a nylon/fabric lanyard in the color of your choice so they can be worn vertically as a necklace. These are the base cards we use for printing.The normal size is CR80 of the business card ,also other size is a available as your request.
Lanyard cards are widely used for ID cards,such as Staff Employee ID cards,Student ID Cards,You can see lanyards cards in trade shows, conventions, job fairs, sales meetings, orientations and much more.
2 Types of lanyards cards
a The lanyard card below includes a hole at the top of the card for threading through a lanyard .
b If the cards with card holders,the lanyard will attached on the card holder.
3 Available Personalizations or Crafts for cards
Hot stamp (gold/silver/red), Laser silver/gold, Laser Engraving, Ink jet printing, Scratch off panel, Barcode/QR code, Thermal printing, Hologram, Embossing, Adhesive sheet, UV ink, Hologram,Hole punch, etc.
Customized information or data could be encoded into the smart contactless card.With doing this, customers could put some corresponding information into the cards to make sure they are running on the right system and belong to the right person.
4 IC Features
Ntag213 NFC cards operates at 13.56 MHz wireless frequency and contains 137 bytes of usable read/write space for NDEF data. Based on the NTAG213 chip from NXP, Ntag213 offers advanced security, anti-cloning features as well as a permanent lock feature, therefore user data can be permanently configured read-only. The NTAG213 is a replacement for the popular NTAG203 chip and is fully compatible with MIFARE Ultralight C.
|Chip||Frequencey/ protocol||Application||NFC Fucntions|
|Ntag213||13.56MHZ/ ISO/IEC IS 18092||1 rewards and loyalty systems, frequent buyer programs|
2 contactless ID applications
3 public transportation
4 eBusiness cards
- calling a phone number and sending an sms text message or an email
- opening a URL
- showing pictures and playing videos, songs or tunes
- liking something on Facebook or retweeting something on Twitter
- adding a contact
You guys wanna to know more Ntag213 NFC card details? Check below:
Please kindly note other chips avaialble as your request:
Ntag NFC Card description:
Chip Part NO:
Ntag 213(NXP Genuine) Warranty 1 Year
Read/write protect by keys
Dear,for more info on Ntag213 NFC Lanyard ID Card,why not contact us now ? free sample is available for testing!