Variable size 13.56MHz Ntag213 Adhesive NFC Sticker RFID Paper Label
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.23 US $0.08|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000, 000PCS/Month for RFID Smart Paper Label|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- NFC tag | NFC sticker | NFC label
- 36 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Adhesive NFC Sticker RFID Paper Label
- Type: RFID Paper Label, Smart Label
- Read-Write Method: Non-Contact Type
- Structure: Read-Write Card
- Power Supply Mode: Passive Card
- Data Transmission Mode: Parallel
- Materials: Paper
- Application: RFID Paper Label, Smart Label
- MOQ: 300PCS
- Samples: Free Samples Can Send for Testing
- Chip: Ntag213, Miafre 1k, 4k etc
- Transport Package: by Piece
- Origin: China Shanghai
- Function: Identification, Encrypt/Decrypt, Information
- Material: Paper
- Label Category: Passive
- Application Field: Market Promotion, Tracking
- Frequency: High Frequency
- Item: RFID Paper Label, Smart Label
- Size: 25mm X 25mm.Dia 30mm etc
- Glue: 3m Permanent Glue
- Delivery Time: 3-5days
- End Type: by Roll or by Piece
- Trademark: Huayuan
- Specification: ROHS, CE
- HS Code: 8523521000
Free samples can send for testing before placing an order !
NFC smart stickers are items embedded or affixed with an NFC inlay which allow for easy communication and transfer of data. Whenever an individual places their NFC device near the smart poster, the NFC tag will transfer data and launch a task on the device.
This one time using NFC sticker is made of Paper or PVC material with thin thickness. It is usually use for event or sticker etc.We could do excellent printing and number on the surface.We use special glue developed by 3M specialist for HUAYUAN NFC applications include tags and labels.There are many alternative and optional parts for customer enquiry of NFC tag
Material: PVC or Paper
Dimension: 86x54, 80x50, 73x23, 55x17, 50x50, 45x45, 40x25, 38x25, 37x19, 35x35, 25x25, 30x15, 18x18, dia45/ 40/ 35/ 30/ 27/ 25/ 18mm, or Customized.
- Consumer electronics
- Information collection and exchange
- Loyalty and coupons
- NFC poster,Advertisement Poster
WHAT IS NFC?
NFC (near field communication) is a wireless technology which allows for the
transfer of data such as text or numbers between two NFC enabled devices.
The term NFC tag is commonly used for a passive NFC tag. Examples of
passive NFC tags are NFC inlays, NFC stickers, NFC wristbands and other
converted NFC products.
NFC tags are very similar to a USB stick, except that they don't have to be
plugged into a PC to transfer data. There is no battery inside of NFC tags.
They all have an integrated circuit (IC) and antennae inside of them.
Data is transferred via this antennae
The chip type that works best for you is often determined by what you want to write to the NFC tag.
NFC tag data is measured in bytes. The chip type and data size for each product is listed in the Excel Sheet below: